Know what is like, sleeping during daytime and working whole night?
Trust me! I have been living like this for the past 5 years and a habit like this can transform a person insanely. I am a living example for this.
I work the whole night, go to bed by 6’o clock in the early morning and get up by 3pm in the afternoon.
I am documenting here what good and bad i have gone through while being ‘nocturnal’ (term used for work at night) myself.
1. I usually get ‘hyperactive’ and my work gets really easy for me and i can concentrate at very high levels just because of quite surroundings. I am equal to 10 men working during daytime.
1. My body cannot take digestion easy and i will be able to eat few times a day and not heavy food items. Infact i eat only at 3pm and 9pm in the night.
2. I always never been fresh and i usually have headaches and my mind often usually in ‘clouded’ state.
3. My speaking ability gets diminished while my writing and reading skills have improved dramatically. I have often got difficulty in speech while communicating with real life people. Often recollecting has become a problem while talking and i cant even say even the closest name i have known.
4. I have read somewhere that if you dont get enough sleep then your body will become weak to fight cold and flu. In my case it is mostly true and i cautiously select food items when i go out to eat just because i am worried about cold, flu with fever.
5. Every day your body will feel aches and will feel restless.
6. I have often noticed that my hearing ability has become ‘highly sensitive’ and i immediately lose my sleep in daytime when subjected to noisy sound sources. i just cannot take any loud sounds which makes me real crazy. My ears can hear even the slightest bit of disturbance during nightime.
7. Although i dont wear any glasses, my eyes cant take too much daytime light while going to bed, so i prefer the sleeping room to be very dark. I hate too much light! So i put a pillow on top of my eyes to simulate the sleep.
Rest is fine with me and i am perfectly healthy at 28yrs of age. I am sure only a few had this kind of experiences while working at night. Nonethless i have documented my experiences working at night.
- Eating food is the main cause for various diseases & illnesses!
- Xbox 360 graphics issue in GTA episodes from liberty city!
- GTA 4 PC Graphics is much better than in PS3
- GTA 4 Blur Problem with PS3!
- Solution – if you are stuck in garden maze in God of War 3
- Main difference between Macbook vs Macbook Pro
- Blender or Cheetah 3d for Modelling?
- WordPress query posts with tags not working!
- How to capture screenshot in iPad?
- WordPress – How to add theme options sylesheet in admin area?