WordPress WP-PageNavi plugin will throw up this error in wordpress admin area if you are using older versions of wordpress and have not updated to latest one.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: screen_icon() in html/wp-content/plugins/wp-pagenavi/pagenavi-options.php on line 109
1. Either update your wordpress to latest version (or)
2. Download the older version WP-PageNavi plugin which works for your wordpress version.
In this way i fixed the problem in my blog.
- Fix ->Wordpres plugin could not be activated fatal error cannot redeclare!
- 10 Best WordPress PLUGINS You Never want to MISS!
- Fix ->Nexgen Slideshow not working with imagerotator.swf
- Top Page Navigation Plugins for WordPress
- Fix PNG transparency problem for IE6 in WordPress
- Tutorial: How to write a WordPress Plugin?
- Affiliate Hide – Free wordpress plugin to redirect affiliate links!
- How to manually upgrade wordpress from older versions
- How to insert logo in your wordpress blog?
- WordPress – Displaying more tags and trimmed excerpt