i looked at vanilla and really liked the cool design of the forum software. After setting up my forum powered by vanilla i wanted to show some adsense ads. i did download the google adsense plugin for vanilla and it never worked and there wasnt much of information in the web on how to add it.
i did look into the code and finally did some tweaking in the code files.
To manually add adsense code, first look for this file default.master.php inside dashboard views
and its this file you have to edit edit. Paste the adsense code just above this line
and viola! it worked for me!
- How to show adsense on specific posts/pages in WordPress?
- Changing Default Font in TinyMCE Editor
- Custom Layouts with CakePHP Framework
- How to post source code in WordPress posts?
- Adsense publishers delayed payment due to a glitch!
- How to Copy & Paste Text in Nokia Phones
- Getting Adsense PIN by post is a nightmare!!!!
- How to create zip files without .DS_Store in MacOS
- how to change default homepage with htaccess?
- How to change vBulletin Homepage Title?