As much dumb i was i placed a wrong order while shopping online and since my xbox was purchased in one country everytime i start the game with the disc it shows “disc’s region code is incorrect for this console”. i am hooking up my sony bravia through hdmi to sony bravia tv.
i noticed that the game disc which i bought it was written in NTSC-J and some chinese characters. I did have other games which worked properly and those discs had PAL marked in their game DVDs. oh dear! i got the region coded disc.
So next time, when you buy a xbox game be sure to check what NTSC, NTSC-J, PAL is for, else your game wont work.
NTSC – North America and South America (United States, Canada, Mexico, Chile, and Brazil)
NTSC-J – Asia (Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, Singapore, and Taiwan)
PAL – Europe, South Africa, India, Australia, and New Zealand
- GTA Graphics looks much better in Xbox 360 than PS3
- Can xbox 360 play games without hard drive?
- Citizenship comparison – St Kitts vs Antigua vs Grenada vs St Lucia vs Dominica
- Where to buy original PS3/Xbox games and consoles in Coimbatore?
- Fallout 4 disc still requires 24gb download to start playing
- Antigua has sold over 800 passports through CIP
- PS3 vs Xbox360? which is best console?
- GTA 4 Blur Problem with PS3!
- Undersea Cable Breakdown – Internet slows down in India/Asia/MiddleEast
- Xbox 360 controller is heavy compared to PS3 controller!