I have been asked many times how to find out whether macbook or a macbook pro is 32bit or 64 bit. Most usually all macbooks are 32 bit, while macbook pros running core2duo processor support 64 bit intel architecture. With that being said not all core2duo support 64 bit. Sometimes older versions of macbook pro do not support 64 bit.
You can find this information by looking into Apple > Info > Extensions and there you will see whether 64 bit is enabled or not.
- Main difference between Macbook vs Macbook Pro
- PC or Mac: Making the Right Choice for Your Home Business
- Automatic system shutdown on CPU overheating?
- Safari cant go into full screen mode?
- 5+ Must do Trackpad tweaks with your new Macbook
- Macbook sharp edges causing pain in wrists!
- IPhone 4 not detected by iTunes in MacBook
- WinXP installer causes blue screen death PCI.sys error!
- Running a neural network in GPU
- Fix PNG transparency problem for IE6 in WordPress