My cousin recently got this game Test drive unlimited 2 got from steam i think and i was surprised to find that there was no sound the game runs in windowed mode without full screen. I searched elsewhere in forums and found that you can easily fix these 2 issues.
Press ALT + ENTER when the game starts (wait for few seconds until you get to main screen) to get to full screen.
First start the game. Once you get to game main screen, press ALT+ENTER, then click sound icon, there go to mixer and you will see a small slider set very low. Increase to maximum. Thats it. Problem solved!
I hope this helps if you are searching for a solution.
- Useful Tips for Playing Torrente 3
- How to kill the Warrior in Prince of Persia 2008
- Blackberry Storm – Typing Tutorial & Useful Tips
- Kane & Lynch Crash Fix!
- Fix -> Xbox 360 display mode not supported HDMI problem
- which best action games have more gameplay time!
- 10+ Most Innovative and Unique WordPress Themes
- Safari cant go into full screen mode?
- How to take beautiful screenshots using Safari in Mac?