I had few troubles implementing facebook like button in my website. Infact i got the code from facebook in html5 and the like button never showed up.
Keep in mind that when you implement facebook like in your website, make sure you add data_href value
<div data-href="http://example.com" data-send="true" data-layout="button_count" data-width="200" data-show-faces="false"></div>
Thats it! The like button should work without any problems. Make sure you dont miss div or any html tags.
- PHP code to filter input against XSS/Injection attacks
- How to filter & escape data from Injection attacks in PHP!
- Auto generate invoices from csv files with PHP
- How to use LOAD DATA INFILE to import fixed width data in MySQL
- How Machine readable data work on Passports?
- How to import text data in mysql with spaces?
- Social media buttons slows down website loading
- Fix -> MySQL LOAD DATA Infile – Access Denied using password YES