I had few troubles implementing facebook like button in my website. Infact i got the code from facebook in html5 and the like button never showed up.
Keep in mind that when you implement facebook like in your website, make sure you add data_href value
<div data-href="http://example.com" data-send="true" data-layout="button_count" data-width="200" data-show-faces="false"></div>
Thats it! The like button should work without any problems. Make sure you dont miss div or any html tags.
- PHP code to filter input against XSS/Injection attacks
- Auto generate invoices from csv files with PHP
- How to filter & escape data from Injection attacks in PHP!
- How to use LOAD DATA INFILE to import fixed width data in MySQL
- How Machine readable data work on Passports?
- Tutorial: Pybrain Neural network for classifying Olivetti faces
- How to import text data in mysql with spaces?
- Social media buttons slows down website loading