Vbulletin Fix – Deprecated Assigning the return value in PHP 5.3
I recently moved my vbulletin forum to new site to PHP 5.3 and site was showing this errors.
Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated
Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated
Dont worry! Here is an easy way to fix this error.
Open global.php and add this line
error_reporting(E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE & ~8192);
Refresh your browser and your site will load normal.
Note: This is not a 100% fix solution. To fully fix deprecated warnings, you have to open the php file responsible for warnings, go to the error line no, remove the ‘&’ symbol. This will work 100%.
- Fix – Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in PHP5.3
- Fix – error occured while processing this directive – shtml 500 server error
- Fixing set_magic_quotes_runtime deprecated in PHP
- Enabling ModRewrite in XAMPP Apache
- Alternative to smarty templates_c folder 777 permission!
- Install ClamAV in Centos with Cpanel
- Paypal website unreachable!
- Fix -> PHP files are downloading when viewed in Browser
- How to Resolve Flicker Problem in LCD Monitors
- HOWTO: Enable passive mode in FTP server with CSF firewall