I was having a tricky problem while installing this wordpress. After a quick 5 minute installation everything was just plain text! No images or themes working! All looking plain text only with missing images and backgrounds.
I searched around for hours wordpress support and official site and just could find a fix. Here is the fix!
1. First check whether you have cleared your browser cache and refresh.
2. I think this is the problem with missing .htaccess file. All you have to do is just go
> Options > Permalinks and select something, but dont use default. Once i have updated that it worked like a charm
You blog will get URL friendly pages, which i think the .htaccess file is now created with contents.
- Fixing broken images and css in new WordPress installation
- Where does wordpress store htaccess rewrite rules?
- how to change default homepage with htaccess?
- bind /etc/named.conf missing
- WidgEditor strange Problem!
- Fix -> PHP files are downloading when viewed in Browser
- How to manually upgrade wordpress from older versions
- Setting default values to options fields array in WordPress
- Affiliate Hide – Free wordpress plugin to redirect affiliate links!
- 12 Quick tips to boost your WordPress Website Speed