Installing Webmin (server control panel) for Debian/Ubuntu is dead easy.
Just follow 3 steps.
1. Go to Root> console and download Webmin using wget command
2. Just follow the steps during the installer.
3. Once installation is finished, just point to URL you will get the webmin login screen.
- Install LAMP Server for Centos/RHEL
- Best Server Control Panels for Linux Hosting Servers
- HOWTO: Install PEAR for php in Linux
- how to secure a wireless router/modem?
- Top Best VPS Hosts for Linux/Windows
- Preventing Brute Force Attacks on FTP server
- How to Capture a Website Screenshot in Linux
- How to Connect iPod Touch to Internet that Requires Username/Password
- How to install Xvfb (X11 Server) in Linux Server
- How to disable startup login in Windows 7?