JQuery onclick jumps to top of page
i had an issue with jquery code where i have a html link doing specific tasks for onclick event. Since the appear on bottom of my page, when i click on the link the browser jumps to top of the page every time i click.
<a href="#" onclick="dofunct()">click me</a>
It neatly solved my jump problem!
- how to reload/refresh a page with jquery?
- Browser not prompting for PIN with smart card authentication
- How to remove GET variable within $_SERVER[‘QUERY_STRING’] in PHP
- Fix -> PHP files are downloading when viewed in Browser
- Assasins Creed Hangs/Freezing problem in PS3
- Affiliate Hide – Free wordpress plugin to redirect affiliate links!
- Using htaccess to redirect domain without http://
- Fast Website Loading with OpenDNS – Alternative to ISPs DNS Servers