I am sharing the experience I had with my iPhone 4. Having recently bought a beautiful aluminum metal case, I noticed that iPhone signal always goes down and never got full strength. Because of poor signal reception often the calls drop and slow Internet speeds.
Whats strange is as soon as I removed the metal iPhone case, I absolutely had no problems whatsoever and the signal indicator gets back to full strength. This made me believe that the culprit for poor signal reception is the metal casing. I was initially blaming iPhone antenna design. Oh by the way i am a left-hander.
So, if you experience poor reception, frequent call drops or low Internet speeds make sure you stay away from metal cases.
- Tataindicom Plug2surf Internet not working!
- DSL unstable and disconnects often due to Telephone line Noise!
- Is iPhone 4 slippery?
- APN settings for Vodafone and Airtel!
- iPhone vs iPod Touch – What is the difference?
- Best datacard for high speed internet in India?
- iPhone contacts lost? Here is how to Restore Backup!
- Fix -> iPhone says “no service” on roaming
- 7+ Best high speed data card dongles in India
- How to get English TV channels in Hungary