Always plan ahead when it comes to expiry of your passport. Indians can apply for reissue and renewal of passport 1 yr before the expiry date and 3yrs after the expiry of passport.
Most countries require the validity of passport to be atleast 6 months before stamping visa on the passport.
Passport procedure is a time consuming option especially with the rush in passport offices all over india and you should plan accordingly well ahead.
You can download forms and find more information in the : Passport office website
- How to get police clearance certificate in India?
- Credit card expiring with Paypal?
- Dont violate Indian Forex rules while going abroad!
- ECR/ECNR seals in Indian Passport
- Passport seva – My experience with Indian passport reissue
- Paypal asking for PAN card from Indians?
- How to stop adsense check and request reissue!
- Rewriting MySQL Date to PHP Date Format
- PHP: Date difference in days between 2 dates
- Whats special in GTA4?