As of May 1, 2016, the Limited Time Offer (LTO) of Antigua & Barbuda citizenship by investment program is coming to an end. The Government will most likely increase the NDF contribution amount from $200,000 to $250,000.
The LTO offer currently available, waives the Government fee for 2 children (youngest children in their reverse birth order) who apply in a 4 person family. LTO available only on NDF contribution, no changes or offers available under real estate investment option (requires a $400,000 real estate acquis).
Once the LTO expires, not just the main investment increased to $250,000, the Government processing fee $50,000 will not be free for dependent children in a family application of 4 persons. The Government fee is charged for each family member.
No change of name allowed for persons who apply for the passport program.
Schedule of Fees for NDF and Real Estate after May 1, 2016 (unofficial)
The fee list unofficial, but the formal announcement will be announced by Antigua Government citizenship unit soon.
|NDF contribution (non-refundable)||$250,000 (as of May 1, 2016 )|
|Real estate investment||$400,000|
|Government fee – Principal Applicant **||$50,000|
|Government fee – Spouse||$50,000|
|Government fee – Dependent child aged 0-11||$25,000|
|Government fee – Dependent child aged 12-17||$25,000|
|Government fee – Dependent child aged 18-25||$50,000|
|Government fee – Dependent parent aged over 65||$50,000|
|Due diligence fee – Principal Applicant||$7,500|
|Due diligence fee – Spouse||$7,500|
|Due diligence fee – Dependent child aged 0-11||$0|
|Due diligence fee – Dependent child aged 12-17||$2,000|
|Due diligence fee – Dependent child aged 18-25||$4,000|
|Due diligence fee – Dependent parent aged over 65||$4,000|
|Passport fee – each person||$300|
**Principal Applicant USD$50,000, Spouse USD$50,000
Antigua passport is considered one of the best passports in the Caribbean.
We suggest individuals applying for Antigua citizenship under the investment program, soon apply to take advantage of the discounted offer when applying as family. We assist clients applying for Antigua citizenship for family. Please reach us for a private consultation.
- St Kitts vs Antigua Citizenship by Investment passports
- St Lucia vs Dominica – Citizenship by investment
- 15 Citizenship by Real Estate Investment Programs
- Antigua has sold over 800 passports through CIP
- Dominica citizenship to cost $100,000 from 1 Aug 2016
- St Kitts lifts ban on Syrians applying for Citizenship program
- St Kitts Citizenship & Passport by Real Estate Investment
- St Lucia citizenship reduced to $100,000 from Jan 2017
- Iraq & Iran nationals can now apply for Antigua citizenship
- Antigua ranks No 1 citizenship program in the Caribbean