The following is a quick overview of High-Net-Worth-Citizenship-By-Investment (HNWCBI) programs currently running in Europe and Caribbean granting passport to individuals who buy either a real estate or some form of business investment. Passport programs are very popular with business travelers from middle east and asia, wanting a passport to avoid apply for visa.
|St Lucia||$100,000||$350,000||Caribbean passport|
|St Kitts and Nevis||$250,000||$400,000||Caribbean passport|
|Antigua and Barbuda||$200,000||$400,000||Caribbean passport|
|Cyprus||€ 2 million||Yes||European Passport in 3 months|
|Malta||€ 900,000||Optional||European passport (EU)|
|St Lucia||$200,000||$300,000||Caribbean passport|
|Portugal||€ 300,000||$300,000||EU passport after 6 years by naturalizing|
|Hungary||€ 300,000||No||EU passport after 8 years by naturalizing|
|Greece||€ 250,000||€ 250,000||EU passport after 7 years by naturalizing|
|Spain||€ 500,000||€ 500,000||EU passport after 10 years by naturalizing|
|Ireland||€ 500,000||€ 500,000||UK passport after 5 years by naturalizing|
|Netherlands||€ 1,250,000||no||EU passport after 5 years by naturalizing.|
Please contact us for a free consultation.
- 15 Citizenship by Real Estate Investment Programs
- Passport shopping – Citizenship for Sale in 7 Countries
- 10+ Best Real Estate Citizenship Programs
- 8 Passports for sale to big investors
- European Citizenship by Investment Programs
- Indians can buy citizenship in Europe for €1 million euros
- Antigua ranks No 1 citizenship program in the Caribbean
- How to buy citizenship in another country?
- Citizenship comparison – St Kitts vs Antigua vs Grenada vs St Lucia vs Dominica
- Dominica citizenship to cost $100,000 from 1 Aug 2016