St Kitts and Nevis has recently announced that they will lift ban on Syrian nationals applying under the CIP programme.
On March 10, 2016, The Citizenship by Investment Unit (CIP) has issued notice to all agents, to resume accepting applications from nationals of Syria who apply for Citizenship by investment program. http://www.ciu.govt.kn
Dependents such as spouse, children under 25 years of age, grand parents above 65 years of ago, can apply for citizenship under one application, fully supported by the main applicant.
The minimum investment needed are $250,000 (non-refundable) or $400,000 (real estate), plus fees such as Government fee, due diligence fee and lawyer fee.
Nationals of Syria, irrespective of where they live, in order to eligible for citizenship program must have clean criminal record, must pass all due diligence and background checks and must not have had a prior visa refusal to countries where St Kitts & Nevis has signed visa waiver agreements with.
If you are Syrian citizen, interested in St Kitts & Nevis passport, please contact me for private consultation.
- Iraq & Iran nationals can now apply for Antigua citizenship
- St Kitts has sold over 10,000 passports until 2016
- St Kitts Citizenship & Passport by Real Estate Investment
- St Kitts and Nevis suspends nationals from Iran and Afghanistan
- St Kitts Citizenship just got ‘cheaper’ with Hurricane Relief Fund option
- Passport shopping – Citizenship for Sale in 7 Countries
- St lucia citizenship limited to 500 applications per year
- Antigua citizenship will cost more from May 1, 2106
- Rising demand for citizenship passports and golden visas
- Antigua ranks No 1 citizenship program in the Caribbean