Antigua and Barbuda, effective from Nov 1, 2017 will reduce the NDF investment amount by 50%.
- From $200,000 to $100,000 for a Family of Four
- From $250,000 to $125,000 for a Family of Five or over
According to Official Announcement by the Antigua and Barbuda CIU,
The Government of Antigua and Barbuda has announced on Thursday, 12th October,
2017, its intention to reduce the investment threshold for the National Development Fund
(NDF) option, by 50%; from US$200,000 to US$100,000 for a family of up to four persons,
and from US$250,000 to US$125,000 for a family of five and over.
This policy adjustment has been informed by extensive market research and an
assessment of the Programme. The government realizes that, if the Programme is to
maintain its market share in the industry, it must be flexible and be able to respond to the
evolving demand dynamics.
The legal work required to effect this change will likely take up to four weeks.
We will advise of the effective date once the required legislative amendments have been
Please be advised that processing and due diligence fees remain unchanged.
In another notice regarding the date CIU announced,
We wish to advise that the Unit will be accepting Citizenship by Investment (CIP) applications under the new investment structure, as of 1 November 2017
No changes in real estate or business investment amounts Antigua CIP.
Antigua and Barbuda citizenship by investment program is considered to be the ‘gold’ standard of the CIP programmes in the Caribbean.
Antigua and Barbuda citizenship is set to become the ‘cheapest’ in the Caribbean and will compete other CBI programs in St Lucia, Dominica on the same threshold of starting $100,000.
Antigua and Barbuda passport is ranked #30th powerful passport in the world, with visa free access to 136 countries according to Henley Visa Restrictions Index 2017.
- How to buy citizenship in another country?
- Antigua citizenship will cost more from May 1, 2016
- Citizenship comparison – St Kitts vs Antigua vs Grenada vs St Lucia vs Dominica
- Antigua ranks No 1 citizenship program in the Caribbean
- Antigua and Barbuda – Fast track Passport by Investment
- St Lucia citizenship reduced to $100,000 from Jan 2017
- High Net Worth Citizenship by Investment Programs
- St Kitts and Nevis suspends nationals from Iran and Afghanistan
- Antigua has sold over 800 passports through CIP
- St Kitts Citizenship just got ‘cheaper’ with Hurricane Relief Fund option