HP Laserjet 1020 printer model is quite old and outdated and officially does not support Mac’s but there is a workaround if done correctly, you can use the printer with your Mac’s.
This is what you need to do.
- Download HP driver bundle https://support.apple.com/kb/dl907?locale=en_US
- Turn on the HP laserjet 1020 printer and connect to your Mac PC through USB cable.
- Add new printer select the plus sign.
- On the HP printers list select HP Laserjet 1022 (not 1020)
- Once installed print a test page.
The above trick should also work for HP Laserjet 1020 plus model in Mac.
Of course you can download drivers for windows, linux here: https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-laserjet-1020-printer-series/439423/model/439428
- Solved – Mac driver for HP Laserjet 1020
- Mac driver for HP Laserjet P1102
- Samsung ML-1610 printer driver for MacOS X
- Installing drivers for Windows 7 on Mac
- How to Install Nvidia driver in Ubuntu
- How to create page breaks in html/pdf pages?
- How to print your own passport size photographs!
- Enabling ModRewrite in XAMPP Apache
- Black Texture Problem in Call of Duty 4
- How to setup Caffe to run Deep Neural Network