HP Laserjet 1020 printer model is quite old and outdated and officially does not support Mac’s but there is a workaround if done correctly, you can use the printer with your Mac’s.
This is what you need to do.
- Download HP driver bundle https://support.apple.com/kb/dl907?locale=en_US
- Turn on the HP laserjet 1020 printer and connect to your Mac PC through USB cable.
- Add new printer select the plus sign.
- On the HP printers list select HP Laserjet 1022 (not 1020)
- Once installed print a test page.
The above trick should also work for HP Laserjet 1020 plus model in Mac.
Of course you can download drivers for windows, linux here: https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-laserjet-1020-printer-series/439423/model/439428
Mr. Balakrishnan is a World’s leading expert in citizenship and residence by investment schemes assisting wealthy individuals and families since 2010. He is the founder Best Citizenships (BC), CIP Journal and World Citizenship Council (WCC) .
His other interests include Linux servers, Machine learning, Blockchain/Cryptocurrencies, etc. He has a degree in Computer science engineering.