This is probably the most important question you might ask when deciding to apply for a citizenship by investment passport (CIP) program.
We have developed a new tool to compare the prices of citizenship by investment (CBI) programs and find the cheapest citizenship program in terms of prices for CBI applicants. This tool is a beta launch version.
The algorithm we have developed is one of a kind first in the CBI industry. The automatic tool calculates the donation fee, real estate fee, due diligence fee, passport fee for single applicants, spouses and family members for 10 CBI countries.
The using of this tool is very simple. All you have to do is whether you want to add spouse with main applicant, then enter the ages of children and dependents (parents above 55 years). Simply leave blank if you dont want to add children
- Antigua ($100,000)
- Dominica ($100,000)
- Grenada ($150,000)
- Malta ($1m)
- Cyprus ($2.5m)
- St Kitts and Nevis ($150,000)
- Saint Lucia ($100,000)
- Vanuatu ($160,000)
- Moldova ($120,000)
- Montenegro ($330,000)
|CBI||Processing time||Visa free||Residence conditions||Passport validity|
|Moldova||3 months||122||none||7 yrs|
|Malta||3 months||182||12 months||10|
|Cyprus||2 months||173||6 months||10|
|St Kitts||3 months||151||none||10|
|Antigua||3 months||150||5 days||5|
|St Lucia||2 months||145||none||5|
|Bulgaria||2 months||169||2 years||10|
Family members have a big impact on the pricing of citizenship by investment schemes.
So which is the cheapest citizenship by investment according to the tool?
- Dominica is the cheapest CBI for single applicants.
- Antigua is the cheapest CBI for families. Please note currently Antigua offers 50% discount.
- Real estate option becomes cheaper than donation option for large families with over 5 dependents.
- Moldova and Montenegro have their pricing in Euros, so you have to convert to US dollars for effective comparison for cheap.
- Malta IIP scheme contributions significantly vary between 900K to 1.1M depending on the family members.
- St Kitts and Grenada, despite it costs $150,000 may get cheaper for families, depending on the case
- Cyprus is the most expensive of all the schemes requires more than €2.1 million euros.
- Montenegro will launch real estate citizenship by investment program by end of 2019 after a delayed launch.
Note: The above fee includes all application, processing, government, due diligence and passport fees. The above pricing may not reflect accurate pricing. Please contact us for the exact quote from agents.
So which is the cheapest CBI program for families through donation? The winners are
1. Donation Route
|Single Person||Main Applicant + Spouse||Main Applicant + Spouse + 2 Children below 18|
2. Real estate
|Single Person||Main Applicant + Spouse||Main Applicant + Spouse + 3 children below 18|
Please visit the CBI compare tool: http://cbi-compare.com
Mr. Balakrishnan is a World’s leading expert in citizenship and residence by investment schemes assisting wealthy individuals and families since 2010. He is the founder Best Citizenships (BC), CIP Journal and World Citizenship Council (WCC) .
His other interests include Linux servers, Machine learning, Blockchain/Cryptocurrencies, etc. He has a degree in Computer science engineering.