Montenegro has launched the latest and most recent citizenship by investment program (CIP) in Europe. It is also an exciting citizenship through investment opportunity for real estate investors. The country is a candidate country for EU membership most likely to join European Union and Schengen area latest by 2025, makes the citizenship scheme even more attractive.
The scheme will officially start accepting new applications by end of 2019. The Government already announced three agents and two due diligence firms.
Under the special investment conditions, Montenegro will offer special citizenship only to 2000 applicants and will only run until Dec 31, 2021 for a limited period of three years.
The following are the eligible conditions to become a citizen of Montenegro through investments
1. Real Estate
- Real estate outside Podgorica (north) – €250,000*
- Real estate in Podgorica – €450,000*
Additional donation fee €100,000 to state fund apply. Plus there are application fee, processing fee and due diligence fee
Also large scale investment projects qualifies investors for citizenship
2. Investment projects
- Five star hotels – €5m to €15m
- Agricultural production – least €2.000.000, in the processing of agricultural and employ 10 people
- Fishing sector – at least €3.500.000 and employ 20 people
- Wood processing – at least €4,000,000 and employ 20 people.
- Tourism hotels – atleast € 5.000.000 creating atleast 60 jobs
3. Application Fee
In addition along with (1) or (2) investment options, the applicant must deposit
- 15,000 euros for an application for single applicant
- 10,000 euros for up to 4 family members, and
- 50,000 euros for each next family member,
All applicants must pass Governments due diligence and vetting process, before being granted citizenship under the investment scheme.
Investors will be issued citizenship very fast after necessary checks by government within 2-3 months. Permanent residence card will also be issued within 3 weeks.
Montenegrin passport is one of the valuable passports in the world. As of July 2019, Montenegro biometric passport had visa free travel to 122 countries in the world including EU schengen area, Russia, Turkey etc.
Dont miss this limited exciting citizenship opportunity!
Please contact us for a free consultation.
Founder of Corpocrat Magazine and World’s leading expert in citizenship and residence by investment schemes assisting wealthy individuals and families. He is the founder Best Citizenships (BC), CIP Journal and World Citizenship Council (WCC) .
Other interests include Linux servers, Machine learning, Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies.